6 December 2009

6th December



The December edition of Marie Claire des idees is full of nice pictures and tips to make your Christmas very special.

As promised here are some more pictures of my Christmas decorations:


This branch I found in the park after a storm. I've just put into a vase wrapped in white fabric, decorated it with little LED-lights (they work on batteries), wooden red hearts and gift boxes from Ikea.



My photocamera is not the best one in the world, so unfortunately I can't take good pictures in the dark, but this is how it more or less looks...



And this is my Sunday bread - wholegrane this time:




Trust me - there is almost nothing better in the world than to enjoy a slice of fresh bread on Sunday morning during your breakfast!!!

Dear friends, have a very nice Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment