30 November 2009

Last autumn days

Nevertheless I do enjoy my free days. I go for a long walk with my dog in the park. He loves it! He is so active, he loves chasing the birds and making huge holes in the ground.




The park has changed a lot in the last couple of weeks... All the colours are gone... Winter is gaining power to take over. It is still warm enough but very dark and sober.



Just a little bit sunny accents in the leaves...



How is your crafting going on?I have made a couple of Christmas birds, still have to take pictures of them. But with these dark days I just don't manage to get enough light in my living room for a nice shoot. Will try again tomorrow.

You all have a nice creative evening and I will see you soon, as the December countdown will start tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment